About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.myctmh.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Monday, August 29, 2011

Elemental Workshop on the Go Layouts


Thesepictures were taken in Montana and the layouts were done with the Elemental papers using the Elemental Workshop on the Go. Colors are Sorbet, Olive,and Creme Brulee. If you would like to come to the workshop in September or order the kit to do at home, please contact me by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment