December Stampers With an Attitude
Artwork with Flip Flaps Blog Hop
Hilary Reynolds so if you came here from her blog, you are on the right track. I am sure you enjoyed seeing her great artwork. Should you want to return to her blog, just click on her name and away you will go. The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show how the Stampers With an Attitude use Flip Flaps in their artwork.
In addition to using the Flip Flaps 12"assortment Z1325, I wanted to show how well our paper kits can go together. So I used papers from Laughing Lola X7170B, Sarita X7171B, and Frosted X7175B. I used the Hostess Rewards Washi Wonder stamp set D1558, Goldrush Ink Z2123, Outdoor Denim Ink Z2140, Lagoon Ink Z2195. I also used our Magic Scrapbook Program.
This first photo is of the base layout from which my Flip Flap pages are added to.
This next photo is of when both the 8x12 flap on the left is closed over the base page, and the 4x12 flap on the right is also closed.
This third photo is when the left flap is opened, but the right one is still closed.
The next blogger on the hop is LaJeania Hicks go to her blog next for some more awesome ideas. Just click on her name and that will take you right to her post on Flip Flaps.
Below is a complete list of our Stampers With Attitude Bloggers for your reference. Happy Blogging.
- LaJeania Hicks ~ http://scraptilyoudrop.blogspot.com/2013/12/flip-flaps.html
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://
- Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com
- Jen Patrick- http://
- Di Crawford ~ http://scrapwithdi.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcome-to-latest-bloghop-using-close.html
- Pamela O'Connor ~ http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/stampers-with-an-attitude-blog-hop-december-2013/
- Hilary Reynolds~ http://stampcraftyreader.blogspot.com/2013/12/stampers-with-attitude-artwork-with.html
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com/2013/12/stampers-with-attitude-artwork-with.html