About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.myctmh.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Friday, July 31, 2015

Studio J - Winter Layouts



This two page layout was done with the pattern, "Role Play". The "My Stickease"
for this paper kit go so well with my layouts.
For these photos that were taken this last winter here in Southeast Missouri, I choose the Paper kit ASPEN. For this first two page layout I choose the pattern "Click, Click, Click".
 I also rotate the layouts. I love how there are so many ways we can change up the layouts.











These layouts were done using the patter "Dramatic Fashion.


For this two page layout, I choose the pattern Birds Eye View.
I rotated the layouts. choose to use Outdoor Denim Ink for my journaling.


 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at these layouts. To try out Studio J for yourself, go to my website, www.inkypaws.ctmh then click on "Products" then click on "Studio J Online Scrapbooking". If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment