Friday, July 31, 2015

Studio J - Winter Layouts



This two page layout was done with the pattern, "Role Play". The "My Stickease"
for this paper kit go so well with my layouts.
For these photos that were taken this last winter here in Southeast Missouri, I choose the Paper kit ASPEN. For this first two page layout I choose the pattern "Click, Click, Click".
 I also rotate the layouts. I love how there are so many ways we can change up the layouts.











These layouts were done using the patter "Dramatic Fashion.


For this two page layout, I choose the pattern Birds Eye View.
I rotated the layouts. choose to use Outdoor Denim Ink for my journaling.


 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at these layouts. To try out Studio J for yourself, go to my website, www.inkypaws.ctmh then click on "Products" then click on "Studio J Online Scrapbooking". If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...