Thursday, January 14, 2016

La Vie En Rose Card - Pieced Panels

Here is another card for my January Card Workshop using the La Vie En Rose papers. This one is an altered design of Pieced Panels from Close to My Hearts How to Program book, Originals. The flowers are stamped and sponged using Pomegranate, Poppy and Pixie inks. The leaves are done with Fern ink, and the sentiments are with Black ink.
If you live locally and would like to come to my class on January 3oth, please contact me, or if you do not live locally and would like the kit to make them on you own, also please contact me at paws4memories@mac.com,
You can also order your supplies from my website and I will email you pics and instructions.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...