Sunday, January 10, 2016

La Vie En Rose Cards

This month I am using the La Vie En Rose papers for my cards. this first card is a tri-fold card with a small flap at the top. It is made from a 4 1/2 x 12 inch piece of Daisy White Cardstock. It is scored at 1 1/4 inches for the flap then the bottom is folded up to the fold. The saying is attached to a toothpick and stuck into the double sided tape used to raise the leaves. For all cards, I stamped the flowers and leaves with the January Stamp of the Month, Beloved Bouquet.
This Flowerpot card is also made with the La Vie En Rose papers and a sheet of Hollyhock cardstock.
Here is the flower pot and pull out sentiment. The flowers and leaves are layered with 3D tape.
All the flowers are made with a solid base stamp and an outline stamp. the solid base was inked with Pixie ink then I sponged it with Poppy ink and Pomegranate Ink. Then I stamped the Outline stamp with Pomegranate ink. Leaves were done 2nd generation with Fern ink using the solid stamp then with the outline stamp also using Fern ink. the sentiments are also from the January Stamp of the Month, Beloved Bouquet.






Items used:
X7201B  La Vie En Rose Paper Packet                    Z2105  Black Exclusive Ink Pad
Z2644   Pixie Exclusive Ink Pad                               1246    Hollyhock Cardstock
Z2652   Poppy Exclusive Ink Pad                             S1601  Beloved Bouquet Jan. SOTM
Z2653   Pomegranate Exclusive Ink Pad

You can purchase these items from my website.....  inkypaws.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...