About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.myctmh.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Thursday, March 3, 2016

March is Stampaganza

 
 
Yes it is time for Stampaganza!!
 
The wait is over! Who is ready for Stampaganza 2016? Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets (M-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size) at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! That is a savings of up to $29.95! This offer is only available during March, so start submitting your stamp orders as soon as possible, and let the Stampaganza begin!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment