This card and sleeve was made with our Artiste Cricut Cartridge. You will find it on Page 58; I cut it at 7". I distress the Canary Cardstock with the direct to paper technique using Canary Ink, I did the same with the Sorbet Ink on the Sorbet Cardstock. Then still using Canary Ink, I random stamped using "Happy Birthday" from the August SOTM of the Month Stamp Set. I sponged the edge of the Background Texture paper with Sorbet Ink. and around the White Daisy Cardstock Cricut cut for the saying. The saying is stamped with Slate Ink. I used the Pretty Petal Stamp Set and using Sorbet Ink I stamped the flowers in first and second generation. The flowers are stamped in Canary Ink and the leaves in Sweet Leaf. Some of the flowers, flower centers and leaves are raised with 3D tape.
I used the Pretty Petal Stamp Set, Sorbet Ink, Canary Ink, Sweet Leaf. The saying was stamped with Slate Ink and a stamp set (D1529) from the Artiste Cricut Collection. I laid a piece of White Shimmer Trim across the card before layering on the Flowers and saying.
This card I made using a pattern from our How-To Book, Originals. I used the pattern Pieced Panels which is a 3 x 3 card that I revised to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I stamped the frame and saying using the August Stamp of the Month. The saying is stamped in Sorbet Ink and the saying in Slate Ink. The arrow is from the Zoe Workshop on The Go Stamp Set and is also stamped in Slate Ink. The Background Texture papers are sponged with Sorbet Ink, Glacier Ink, and Slate Ink. Under the Frame which is raised with 3D tape I put a strip of Coral Shimmer Tape as well as on the end of the arrow.
X71971B Zoe Paper Packet X7197C Zoe ComplementsZ3082 Zoe Assortment Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim
Z3024 White Shimmer Trim X5772 Canary Cardstock
Z2643 Canary Ink Z2164 Sorbet Ink
Z2641 Glacier Ink Z2173 Slate Ink
Z2154 Sweet Leaf Ink
|C1599 Pretty Petals|
|S1508 August Stamp of The Month|
|Cricut Artiste Collection Stamp Set|
|Zoe Workshop on The Go Stamp Set|
For some more awesome ideas, hop over to our next blog, by Kimberly
Complete List of August's Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop Zoe Artwork
- Angie Wilson - http://scrappilyeverafter12.blogspot.com/2015/08/swaa-zoe-blog-hop.html
- Sheila Bennett - http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com/2015/08/zoe-stampers-with-attitude-blog-hop.html
- Wendy Taylor - http://mistygirlinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/08/swaa-blog-hop-showing-zoe.html
- Jen Patrick- http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/2015/08/stampers-with-attitude-blog-hop-zoe.html
- Aggie Peters- http://busyaggie.blogspot.com/2015/08/stampers-with-attitude-blog-hop-zoe.html
- Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com/2015/08/09/stampers-with-an-attitude-blog-hop-zoe/
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/2015/08/swaa-zoe-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com/2015/08/swaa-zoe-blog-hop.html
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com/2015/08/swaa-zoe-blog-hop.html
- Kimberly Moss ~ http://www.kimspapercrafts.com/2015/08/stampers-with-attitude-zoe-blog-hop.html