About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.closetomyheart.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stampers with An Attitude March Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with An Attitude March Blog Hop. I bet you are wondering, just who are the Stampers with An Attitude?????   They are a Close to My Heart team of consultants lead by my awesome upline, Kimberly Moss.

Each month the Stampers with An Attitude Blog Hop focuses on a different theme. Our theme for March is focusing on the Penelope Paper collection or Boxes.  For this month's Blog Hop, I am following Karen Scott . So whether you arrived here from her hop or are just getting started, you are on the right track. If you lose your place while traveling through our blog hop, the complete list of participants can be found at the bottom of this post. Thank you for stopping by and happy hopping




Here I have made a mini album using lunch size paper bags.




I think these are so cute!!

I just love making these little albums!!









I used six lunch bags to make this mini album and cut them at varying lengths.









Inside each bag is an insert made from cardstock to hold more photos or journaling. Also you can put memorabilia in the bags.







They make great gifts for kids and adults alike.







You can make one of these albums with any size paper bag. You can cut all the bags the same length rather than in varying lengths like I did this one. There is no end to the creativity you can achieve with these mini albums.

It is my hope that you enjoyed this post & that it gives you some inspiration. Should you decide to make one, I would love to see what you create.
   
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
 
Paws'ing for memories, crafting, and good times with family and friends.  
 
 I am sure you will enjoy what our next blogger has to share; so hop on over to Tammy Lubick's Blog and check out her creativity.

At the bottom of this post you will find a complete list of all the blog participants.

Supplies used:
C1599 Pretty Petals My Stamp Set            D1491 Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set
X7207B Penelope Paper Packet                Z2644 Pixie Exclusive Ink Pad
1292 Crystal Blue Cardstock                     Z2117 Crystal Blue Exclusive Ink Pad
X5769 Thistle Cardstock                           Z2640 Thistle Exclusive Ink Pad
X5764 Pear Cardstock                               Z2197 Pear Exclusive Ink Pad
X5772 Canary Cardstock                          Z2643 Canary Exclusive Ink Pad
 

Blog Hop Participants:
 


9 comments:

  1. Good ol' paper bag albums - a GREAT throwback - and I love what you did with this one! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love this idea but have never taken the plunge. I really love it with the Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Barbi! I love that you made a whole mini album! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love the way you used the PML page sections to decorate this delightful album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this little mini album. I had a lot of fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birdies on the closeline

    ReplyDelete