About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.closetomyheart.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection

1 comment:

  1. To purchase the CTMH exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Collection just click on the "Shop with Me" gadget of the left side or contact me. You will love all you can do with this!!

    ReplyDelete