Friday, February 24, 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

  


I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things. 

This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring papers        and coordinating products. Maybe it is because it is so cold here in southeast Missouri and my heart is yearning for spring.



Since are cardstocks are two toned, I was able to use just 3 cardstocks to get 6 colors. The dark side is the true color, and the lighter side is a shade of it. From the Four Seasons Spring Coordinating Cardstock Packet, I used the Capri, Lemonade and Ballerina Cardstocks. Which I distressed with sandpaper over the top and around the edges. I also used a strip of the woodgrain paper from Four Seasons Spring Paper Packet. 

I used Smell the Flowers Stamp +Thin Cuts for my images and stamped these with Lemonade and Avocado Inks. Since I didn't have Capri Ink, I used Carolina. I did some coloring it with the TriBlend Markers Pale Pink Blend & Citrus Blend. 

I love to add images to the inside of my cards as well. I left the inside blank for a personal note.

I would like to encourage you to consider doing next week's challenge yourself.  Click HERE to check out what others did for this challenge. 



Supplies:

Four Seasons Spring Cardstock

Four Seasons Spring Paper + Sticker

Smell the Flowers Stamp + Thin Cuts

Exclusive Inks 

Markers



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring card! The distressed papers are really pretty - gives it a vintage feel. Love seeing your creation at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute - love the touch of woodgrain! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and the paper is perfect. Thank you for joining us as always at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge last week. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! All the texture adds to the look and pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...