Sunday, February 5, 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #510 - Smell the Flowers


I loved this sketch so much that I made a second card with it.
This time I used the Four Seasons Spring Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock with the Smell the Flower Stamp Set. I used the Avocado, Flamingo, and Lemonade Ink to stamp my images. Some were colored in with TriBlend Markers (Citrus Blend and Pale Pink Blend). I used Toffee Ink to edge distress the Woodgrain paper and stamp my greeting. I give dimension to the card I used both the Regular and Thin 3-D Foam Tape. The Avocado CS is edge distress with 100 grit sandpaper.

Here are the pieces I used to may this card. 

Please check out what others have done with this sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #510.

If you are in need of any paper crafting supplies, I would love for you to support my consultant website by clicking HERE!

Wishing you Blessings of JOY,
Barbi
























2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Makes me hope that Spring is not that far away. Like your mix of patterned papers and die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love all of the soft colors and the pretty florals. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...