Saturday, January 28, 2023

Four Season Spring Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #509

 This week I decided to join the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge This week features a frame and a sentiment circle surrounded with embellishments. 

My card features Avocado Cardstock, pattern papers from the Four Seasons Spring collection, Smell the Flowers Stamp Set +Thin Cuts, Flourished Greetings, Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts and Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts. I used Capri, Avocado, and Toffee inks, and the Citrus Blend and Pale Pink Blend TriBlend Markers.




Here is the sketch that inspired my card layout, I had fun creating it. Hope you enjoy this. 





8 comments:

  1. What a very pretty shaker card! Thank you for sharing your project at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you so much Dena. I really enjoyed joining this challenge.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty as a shaker card. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson. I enjoyed making this card and joining the Altantic Hearts Challenge..

      Delete
  3. Such a fun take on the sketch. Love the shaker element. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allisa. I'm so glad I heard about this challenge.

      Delete
  4. Lovely shaker card! You've used our sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card. great job .thanks for sharing with us at AHSC last week. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...