Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy Sunday

 Happy Sunday everyone, 

I hope you are all having an awesome Sunday. I'm sorry I have been away from posting for quite some time. But my plan is to get back into it. So please check back often.

This has been a crafting weekend for me. I was able to spend most of yesterday with friends for our monthly get together. Some of us scrapbook, others make cards, a few do diamond dots. But we all have FUN, FELLOWSHIP and FOOD. We all bring something to share food wise. We spend time working on our own crafts visiting and just enjoying being together. 

Today I am spending time in my craft room getting ready for this month's scrapbook workshop. I am using the Four Season's Spring paper collection and coordinating products. The colors are absolutely beautiful!























Here is the kit I am using to create with, I'm mostly following the workshop directions with a few changes. If you purchase the kit from my website I will send you the changes I have made. My changes are mostly distressing and the way I cut things to save on paper to be able to create more.
Shop at https://inkypaws.closetomyheart.com



















































I hope that whatever you are doing this weekend brings you joy and happiness. 

Pawsing to wish you blessings of joy,

Barbi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...