Thursday, November 11, 2021

November-December Mix-In Papers & Coordinating Cardstock



Today I made a two page layout using the November-December Mix-In Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock. Each Bi-monthly catalog has a set of Mix-In Papers and Cardstocks that will coordinate with and extend the use of the two Paper Suites in that catalog. 



These are photos taken on a recent trip to San Diego to visit my middle daughter and her family. One of the days while she was working, I took the grandkids to the trampoline park for a little jumping fun.


 used my Cricut to cut out titles & the people jumping. I did a splatter technique to distress the White Daisy base page. Next, I sponge distressed the edges of the base page, the striped paper and the stitched circle paper with Sapphire Ink. Then, I sponge distressed the edges of the Papaya circle paper & sponged the surface of my "Sky Zone" title that I cut from Papaya CS with the Papaya Ink. I also used Papaya Shimmer Trim.

 

I used the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5 for my inspiration. 





It features a versatile mix of 30 patterns, including 15 two-page scrapbook patterns, 5 single-page scrapbook patterns, and 10 standard size card patterns. These guides are sure to inspire a wealth of creative idea to pursue in your own crafting. 



The colors in the Mix-In Paper Packet are: Mink, Papaya, Sundance, Rosemary, Sapphire, and Wisteria.


Have fun with these papers; I would love to see you creations.


Happy Crafting, Barbi

         

Products used: 

X9034 November-December 2021 Mix-In Paper Packet, X9035 November-December Mix-In Coordinating Cardstock, Z5014 Papaya Shimmer Trim, X6047 Black CS, Z3510 Sapphire Shimmer Brush, Z6534 Papaya Ink Pad, Z2848 Sapphire Ink Pad, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...