Sunday, February 5, 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #510 - Frosty Days

 Hi everyone, this week I participated in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #510. I love these challenges and encourage you to check out what everyone designed at 

I decided to use Frosty Days the Close to My Heart January Stamp of the Month. I just love all the critters is this set. Unfortunately, this stamp set i being the January Stamp of the Month is no longer available. Hopefully you got it already. I chose to use the Life's a Hoot Paper Packet and the Coordinating Cardstock. Then for my greeting I used Hello! from the, For All Occasions stamp set.  I stamped my images on watercolor paper and used our watercolor paints and the small water bush to color them. I hand cut the branches from watercolor paper and colored them also with our watercolor paints.

I hope this card makes you smile like I does me.              

You can get you supplies from my consultant website https://inkypaws.closetomyheart.com.

Blessings, Barbi         

For All Occasions
Life's a Hoot Paper Packet
Life's a Hoot Coordinating Cardstock

Small Waterbrush

Watercolor Paints











3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love the bear hanging out in the woods. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and I love that bear! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these images so much! very sweet card. thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...