About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home d├ęcor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.closetomyheart.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Monday, October 29, 2012

Online Ordering

If you are going to be placing an order online, please join one of the open gatherings. Your order will be shipped directly to you without you having to wait for it to close. Plus you will be helping out a lucky hostess.

Thanks and Happy Crafting. Barbi
www.inkypaws.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment