Welcome to the June Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop.
This month our theme is all things summer.
If you have never viewed a blog hop, you will find it pretty easy to do. You just click on the link on the bottom of this post to go to the next blog.If you get lost, I have a list of all blogs at the bottom of my post.
This month I am following Hilary Reynolds http://stampcraftyreader.blogspot.com
So if you are starting here, you will end our hop at Hilary's blog.
In this second layout, I used photos of my grandsons playing in the wading pool at my oldest daughter's home. The two shorter fence planks pull out and have photos and journaling on the two sides.
Our Cricut Collections include a cartridge, three coordinating stamp sets, and three sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements. This makes creating beautiful scrapbook layouts, cards, gifts and home décor projects so fast and easy.
Here is a list of products I used. You can purchase them on my website www.inkypaws.ctmh.com
X7182B Timberline Paper Packet
X7181B Jubilee Paper Packet
Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Collection
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Z2162 Honey Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Z2145 Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
|Jubilee Paper Packet|
|Timberline Paper Packet|
|Cricut Artbooking Collection|
Artbooking Cricut Collection:
Take your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels with the new Cricut® Artbooking collection! With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size. Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats—in standard photo sizes!—and more. The Cricut® keys are optimized for creating 12" × 12" pages in a jiffy. You'll also love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size. When you're finished cutting, use the coordinating stamp sets and Dimensional Elements shapes to add even more pizzazz!
Collection includes: 1 – Cartridge (700 images: Font, Mini Books, Layouts)
3 – My Acrylix™ D-size stamp sets
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)
Creative Feature Keys: Title, Photo Mat 1, Photo Mat 2, Icon, Border, Overlay.
The next blog on the Stampers with Attitude Summer Blog Hop belongs to Jen Patrick's I know you will enjoy seeing her projects.
Complete list for the Stampers with Attitude Focus on Summer Blog Hop
- Denise Elliott ~ www.inspiredbyd.blogspot.com
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://
- Fawn Carriker ~ http://photofunwithfawn.wordpress.com/2014/06/14/june-stampers-with-an-attitude-focus-on-summer-blog-hop/
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-stampers-with-attitude-blog-hop.html
- Hilary Reynolds ~ http://
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-blog-hop-featuring-stampers-with.html
- Jen Patrick~ http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/2014/06/stampers-with-attitude-blog-hop.html
- Jaime Llewellyn ~ http://
- Di Crawford ~ http://
- Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com/
- Melissa Robinson ~ http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-focus-blog-hop-with-stampers.html