Monday, August 10, 2015

Zoe Layouts

These layouts were made with our Imagine Scrapbook Program and the pattern - Sideline Surprise. I used pics of my daughter and granddaughter at the beach. I choose to use Close to My Heart's newest paper kit, Zoe. I also used Zoe Complements and Zoe Assortment. I cut clouds with our Newest Cricut cartridge Artistry, which I sponged with Slate Ink and glacier Ink. The photo mats are made with sorbet cardstock and sponged with Sorbet Ink. 


Featured Products:
 
X7197B Zoe paper Packet
X7197C Zoe Complements
                      
Z3082 Zoe Assortment
 
 
 






 
Z2641 Glacier Ink
 


Z2173 Ink
Z2173 Slate Ink



 


Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection

1 comment:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...