Sunday, February 28, 2016

School Mini Paper Bag Album






Have you ever made a mini album using paper bags. Here is a School theme one that I made using lunch size paper bags.









You can make these is many number of sizes and ways. This one I made cutting the bags cut in varying lengths for the pages. I have also made them with the bags all cut same length.






The pages will hold a variety of photo sizes from wallet to 5"x5".





The papers I used for this project are from a  retired kit.











I am working on using up my old stash...LOL











Depending on whether you do any stamping and how much embellishing you do, these can go together pretty quickly.






I hope you enjoyed this post and it gives you some inspiration. I would love to see what you create.
 
Paws'ing for memories, crafting, and good times with family and friends. Barbi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...