About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.closetomyheart.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Monday, August 7, 2017

Warehouse Sale Continues


It is almost time for this week's Warehouse Sale. 
This is where Close to My Heart offers up select retired items 
at a 50% discount.
Each week in August the Warehouse Sale starts 
at 12:00 AM (MDT) on Tuesday.

To see this weeks items, click on the link below anytime 
after 12:00 AM on Tuesday, August 8th.

https://inkypaws.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1708-warehouse-sale.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment