Sunday, October 10, 2021

Using Holly & Ivy Picture My Life Cards

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. The last couple weeks I have been working with the Holly & Ivy products from the September/October 2021 Catalog. 



I wanted to show you some cards I made using the Holly & Ivy Picture My Life Cards, Holly & Ivy Coordinating Cardstock, and the Sept/Oct Mix-In Papers. I even used a sticker left over from making my scrapbook layouts. I also used the Rose Gold Liquid Pearls.



For this card I used a small PML Card for the bottom and a portion of a larger PML Card for the top. There is so much you can do with these cards. 





 





 Here I used a small PML Card for the middle, Then cut a couple strips using one of the Large PML Cards, add a couple of thin strips of Evergreen CS. Just think of them as patterned paper and let your imagination go.




Here I cut most of the circle out of a PML Card going around the poinsettia. I also use 3D tape to raise it up. Stamped a sentiment in the center, add some dots with Sage Liquid Pearls and DONE!







On this last card, I used another small PML Card, then cut strips from the Holly & Ivy paper and the Toffee Mix-In paper. You could add a few gems if you wanted to dress it up a bit.

There are so many ways to use these Picture My Life Cards other than Pocket Scrapbooking. Give it a try using then on your tradition layouts or to make some quick and easy greeting cards.

I hope you enjoyed these cards. Please share your thoughts and any creations you make using PML Cards.

Have a blessed day, Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...