About Me

My photo

I first began scrapbooking in 1981 when my oldest daughter started kindergarten, of course scrapbooking has sure evolved in the years since then and so has my own scrapbooking.
 I love to scrapbook & I love Close to My Heart Products. My desire is to share with you my love of scrapbooking memories, and ideas for making cards, scrapbooking layouts and home décor`. To order supplies I have used, and for tons of ideas, go to my website, www.inkypaws.closetomyheart.com

Paws-ing to wish you joyous memories, Barbi

Friday, January 29, 2016

La Vei En Rose Card from "Originals" How To Book - Pattern - Aubrey's Invitation

 
 
 

For inspiration for this card, I looked at one of our How-To books. It was in "Originals" that I found the card I wanted to make. I choose the pattern "Aubrey's Invitation".  I use the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet, Pomegrante Ink Pad, Pixie Ink Pad, Poppy Ink Pad, and Black Ink Pad, and Fern Thick Twine,




Thank you for stopping by my blog. Should you want to copy these projects and want to purchase the items, you can do so from my website












No comments:

Post a Comment